I apologize for the horrible blog failure. I have not posted anything in eons. No worries, we have officially moved on to the lazy days of summer.
Aidan just graduated from Kindergarten this last Friday. It took my breath away. Sometimes with kids it's a punch in the gut when you look at them and realize that they have changed in the blink of an eye. I always remind myself to stop and memorize these moments and know that I won't, but I take pictures to remind me.
He was so big. He sang his little heart out walked across the stage in his cap and gown like a champ. Love that kid. My heart was so excited and so sad at the same time. I know I was not the only mom feeling the same way. And now we move on to 1st grade!
Aidan also had Field Day. What a blast! Ok, an extremely hot blast, but fun nonetheless. I went to take pictures of the kiddos for the Kinder slide show. I must say that the slide show turned out so well. It really was the bomb. James is awesome and didn't complain once about the HOURS that we spent putting it together. The parents seemed to love it :))
Moving on.
Noah is 6 months tomorrow! My sweet baby boy. He is a wobbly sitter upper and is starting the army crawl. He is such a precious boy. I will be making half of a cake for his half birthday. We have started celebrating half birthdays because once a year is not enough to celebrate a person. Who doesn't love that?
James and Izzie will have their half birthdays next month. She is so proud of herself as she counts everything that she can and writes all the time. She likes to make "grocery lists" for me and write her own books. She is a very bright little girl. She is dying to go to school and become a ballet dancer. Dance classes are in our very near future!
Ugh, the laundry is staring at me in a very ugly way. I better go tackle it and whip it into shape.


No comments:
Post a Comment