This seems to sum of life these days. Hectic! I'm looking forward to the lazy days of summer:) Ok, I have about 5 seconds to blog about life since the last blog(teething baby = not sleeping much).
Since my last blog:
Aidan had one wiggly tooth that came out in an apple one week ago. A couple of days later the one next to it came out at dinner. He is adorable with missing teeth. My baby is growing and I'm not really okay with it! Kindergarten graduation is coming up in a couple of weeks so I am working like crazy to get the slide show done. I need more time - don't we all? We are gearing up for 1st grade and making plans to that end.
Izzie says that she has 3 loose teeth as well. I'm not feeling the "looseness", but she does. Hopefully they will stay attached for at least 2 more years while I get used to the idea that no matter what I do, my kids are going to grow.
Noah is starting to sit up for short bursts here and there. He is also teething VERY slowly. My poor baby is just having a tough time with it. We have done LOTS of cuddling with a dash of Tylenol.
That's all I have time for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment