Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Very Merry 1/2 Birthday

We had such a fun time yesterday! After massive amounts of coffee to offset the horrendous night I had with my youngest, we hit the road.

We tried out Mooyah first. Yum! Easy on the taste buds, not so much on the waist line. We will definitely do that again. I want to take a moment to applaud the person that installed a giant dry erase wall. Finally, an actual parent with a great design idea. Someone that realizes that kids get BORED sitting in restaurants. Whoever you are, you rock! Aidan schooled me on tic tac toe...

We went to Guitar Something or Other(surprisingly that's not the actual name, but it escapes me at the moment - again, not much sleep). James has been wanting to take up the acoustic guitar for several years and just hasn't had the chance. We were thinking about letting James and Aidan do this together as both have an interest. Well, long story short we came home with a guitar and no clue what to do with it. Now to find someone who can show them what to do with it! Happy early Fathers Day, Honey.

I also went to Half Price Books. One of my all time favorite places to shop. I could stay for hours or maybe even days. The kids are starting a reading log so that their brains do not get mushy over the summer. It never hurts that they are offering incentives!

Speaking of mushy brains... Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment