Wow, this has been a busy month. Aidan had VBS at First Baptist Wylie. They are an amazing church with lots of great programs for elementary aged kiddos. It was themed "Saddle Ridge Ranch". He had a great time and learned a few valuable lessons! We had a one week gap and then had VBS at our church, Plano Bible Chapel. I was in charge of crafts for 3's, 4's and Kinder. Man I love those ages! They are such a darling group with lots of sweet personalities. It required a good bit of prep, but I heart crafts in a major way. It was fun to be able to work with the kids and still have all of my kids with me. LOVE my church! It is full of people that truly have a servants heart, and a heart for God.
Izzie started Ballet a couple of weeks ago. Watch out all other ballerinas, cuz here she comes! It is such a pleasure to watch her and all of the other bitty ballerinas dance their little hearts out. It has given me time to spend with her - true Izzie time. I so look forward to years of enjoying mother/daughter moments. I love them!
This month should be less hectic. I am beginning to work on lesson plans as we have decided to home school Aidan. I'm really looking forward to it! I am reading so many books to educate myself on how best to achieve our goals. I think this is going to not only be a great learning experience for him, but fun for our entire family. He is going to be participating in co-ops with the goal of putting him in Wylie Prep next year. We will just have to see where the road takes us. James and I are making plans that may involve some HUGE changes. More on that at a later time.
Noah has now cut a third tooth. An upper canine! He is very early on that - not to mention very stuffy and fussy. My poor baby boy. I live for his precious grins though.
I have a date to play Barbies now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment