Where to begin...
So much has happened since my last blog and I have not had one dull or even semi-calm moment to blog about it!
Things are so crazy and I am completely overwhelmed. We decided two weeks ago to pull Aidan out of school for various reasons and homeschool him. HUGE undertaking! So far, things are going well, but this will definitely be an adjustment for all of us. It's really hard for me emotionally and physically to be everything to the kids all of the time. I pray that we are acting on what God had in store for us and that this is truly a wonderful experience for us and also that I have the patience and stamina to do this. There are moments that I feel like I will collapse under the weight of it all, but God always gives me just what I need to push through.
I am also nearing the end of my semester, so of course that means more papers, exams, etc. Yikes! I struggle with feeling like I am only able to give a small part of myself to my education when I know that I am fully capable of so much more. I don't like settling with a passing grade and I am not one that is okay with mediocrity. Maybe that's why I am homeschooling...
The best news of all is that Noah started walking about a week and a half ago. I was so startled that he just let go and started walking. It completely took my breath away! He is such a sweet and special baby boy. He is starting to put words together: so far we have dog, go, da-da, and trying for Aidan and drink. It kills me, absolutely breaks my heart that I may not get to experience these firsts with a baby again. James says no more.He hears a crying baby and I hear one that needs to snuggle with mommy. I don't want there to be a day when my house is silent and still. I love the chaos and noise of my kids! Anyways, I am so proud of my No-E. He is getting so big!
Izzie is learning her letters and is learning to write. She writes lots of "lists" for me. She joins in with Aidan and I and does school too. She wants so badly to be big and I want so badly for her to stay small. Love my sweet girl. She is such a gift tucked in between my rough and tumble boys.
I am exhausted. Completely wiped. And I have a mound of dishes that the maid left behind. Damn her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment