What a fun day! After Aidan got out of school, we met James's mom(Grandma)for an afternoon of fun. Of course food is always numero uno on our list soooo the first stop was Genghis Grill. It was really good except that I made mine a teensy bit hotter than I would've liked. No problem, my taste buds being burned off won't stop me! Besides spending time with Grandma, the other point of this outing was taking Aidan shopping for his birthday. She has done this the past couple of years and Aidan really loves it. He picked the Lego Star Wars game for his DS and some Legos. Oh my gosh, the Lego store is the bomb. So many Legos! It's a child's fantasy-land! Ok, an adult's too...Grandma couldn't bear to leave Izzie out so she got a giant cup full of all the Lego's she could fit. She loves them! Izzie is her only granddaughter out of 5 grand-kids, so she is chomping at the bit for shopping opportunities. I also squeezed in a little shopping for the kids. Noah got a shirt that says "Little Brother", Izzie got the most adorable, hip, little pink hat(pics to come) and tie-dye shirt. Both big kids got new sunglasses. They are stylin' and profilin'!
After shopping therapy, the fun began. We got a call while we were attempting to stimulate the economy saying that Buster had been arrested and taken to doggy jail. We soon found out that his partner in crime, Phoenix, was keeping him company in lockup. James and I corralled the younguns and hit it. If you think it's easy to make it from Frisco to Wylie in 40 minutes at 4:30 in the afternoon, you are dead wrong. I HATE Frisco. The traffic is a nightmare of epic proportions. Thank you very much, but I will just hang out in Wylie. We did it though! Made it just in time to post bail and get our little criminals home safe and sound. Not cheap though...
We later hit the park and went out for ice cream. Exhausted - I am in need of a really long nap. We had a great day! And now I shall collapse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment