Monday, April 5, 2010

Here comes Peter Cottontail!

We had a fantastic Easter! It was really hard that James was not able to be with us though. Sometimes I hate his job! Oh well, that's life.

We started out with findings from the Easter Bunny. So fun! He left a sandbox in the backyard, pails, and other necessary sandbox accoutrements. There was just enough time to play in the sandbox while I made pancakes. I figured that they were so sugared up from all the candy that it couldn't hurt to officially send them into overload! There is now enough sand in the house to burn up the vacuum cleaner. Hmmm, does that give me an excuse to not vacuum?

I had to drag them out of the sandbox and into the shower just before church. They looked to cute in their Easter clothes! It was very special to me that Aidan got to go to "big church". It was nice to be able to worship with him and explain the meaning of communion. He did great!

After church we headed out to Mom and Dad's for a yummy dinner, egg hunting, playing, goat feeding, kind of day. We had a great time!

I will post pics in a separate post. Happy Easter! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment