

Today was a day of non stop errands. Old Navy first-Izzie selected a few items of clothing. I will add pics as soon as possible. She picked out tutu skirts, matching shirts and galoshes that are 2 sizes too big. There was no talking her out of them. Target next and then Sams. The older kids flopped down on the floor and started making snow angels. This got laughs out of several passersby. An older gentleman asked them if they knew that the snow was gone and just laughed. It was a riot! James is ever the chef at our house and decided that for his many kitchen endeavors he needed a 25 lb bag of flour. Please tell me where I can store it...
I am so busy trying to get chores done. Ugh!


SWEET new ride. Love the Cow pusher on the front. Glad you finally have something and can fit all your kids and mine too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear also everyone at your house is healthy! Looks like it's back to normal!
Tell Everyone Hi for me!