I am worn out. Just exhausted. I did have Starbucks and that made things much shinier. Either I am cheap(which is very likely) OR it is highway robbery to pay $4.82 for a Grande Caramel Macchiato, decaf, and made with soy. I could have put that into the kids college saving, but I felt like my sanity needed to come first today. I could have qualified for some sort of laundry championship today. I would have gotten a gold metal in laundry folding while holding a baby. Did I mention that I am not a pretty sight today? Really, it's scary.
Noah continues to wheeze and has had numerous breathing treatments today. My poor baby. He just grins like it's great fun. Anytime I can get an adorable smile from my tiniest man, I won't complain. He hasn't slept well in days, which means that I haven't either. Oh well, I can sleep when I'm dead.
Aidan has decided today that he is a ninja. Whatever. As long as his ninja-ness doesn't cause harm to anyone in the vicinity. I booked his birthday party, which we are so excited about. He has so many plans about who he will invite and the party favors. First on his list is his girlfriend, Avery. This is great with me because I just love that girl. She and Aidan have more bounce than Tigger. On the other hand, he is very adamant about who he is NOT going to invite. We won't even go there.
I'm pretty sure that dinner is burning right now. I almost care.
Off to "nuggle" my Izzie now. She doesn't care if I look like crap. I love my life, even if it's not glamorous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment