Things have been kind of sniffly this week. Isabelle was hit the hardest(these things just find their way to her lungs). She has had several breathing treatments, but seems a little less wheezy and on the road to recovery. It always scares me when she starts getting this way. 3 nights ago, she was panting to talk. She couldn't understand why mommy wanted her to stop talking for a few minutes while she had the mask on her face. My precious girl has so much to say and only so many hours in the day to say them. I love nothing more than waking up in the morning to her big blue eyes and amazing smile. It melts my heart when she says "Hi mommy, I love you".
Noah has just started coming down with a cold. My poor tiny man just gets so frustrated when he is so stopped up. He has alternated between fussing and long naps. I am praying that his stays on the mild side of things.
Aidan has had testing done this week to determine if he is ready for 1st grade in the fall. It's not definitive at this point, but gives us an idea of what needs to be accomplished between now and then. So far, so good. We are told that he is ready to move forward. I'm so proud of him. I do wish he would quit growing up so fast.
Aidan and I discussed the finer points of Groundhog Day today. That stinkin' groundhog is predicting 6 more weeks of winter. Oh well, I don't really trust his instincts anyways. After all, he is only a step away from being somebody's fur coat.
I think I should go feed my young. What to feed them? Hmmm...food for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment