Noah was hospitalized for 3 days this last weekend with RSV. My tiny man was wheezing and not getting enough oxygen. If you think infants like having a piece of stinky plastic shoved up their nose, think again. I am so thankful that he is ok and on the road to recovery. He had a recheck yesterday. We were told that he looked like he had never been sick at all.
My little linebacker is 14.2 lbs(89th percentile) and 26 inches(99th percentile) long already! Yes folks, that's all mommy milk - nothing synthetic for my babies!
Isabelle and Aidan were also sicklings while I was in the hospital with Noah. I hate that I couldn't be with them during that time. Those are the times that a healthy dose of snuggling and chicken noodle soup fixes everything. My mom, who was my rock this last weekend, reminded me that I had to be where I was needed the most. Can't feel mommy guilt for everything I guess.
Of course James was on shift during this entire ordeal and was not able to get off. He was able to park the ambulance in the parking lot of the hospital while his dispatchers held calls so he could hang with us a bit. My parents are amazing and I am so thankful for them. They got out of bed Friday night to come here. Dad to stay with Aidan and Iz, Mom to take Noah and I to the hospital. My mom stayed with me until 4am and was the first phone call around 8am. Thank you sounds lame. My sister in law, DeAnna , was also the first to jump when needed. Like she doesn't have anything going on with my three nieces! She was here giving breathing treatments to Izzie and reorganizing my house(lol!). Truthfully, I think the kids were thrilled to hang out with Papa at home - they adore him and he is wonderful with them. My family allowed me to just relax and take of Noah. I love you guys! Thank you to all of you who called to check on Noah!
I am so blessed to have healthy, happy children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment