Well, not really. It's still ridiculously hot, BUT the promise of all things fall is definitely in the air. I LOVE everything about this time of year. It's like a pathway to the holiday season. Today I am hitting up Hobby Lobby, or as my niece used to say, Lobby Lobby. I am in need of Fall decor in a bad way. Hmmm...what to get?
Aidan is in the throes of baseball season and is such a talented little player. He hits and fields very well. He definitely gets his athleticism from his dad and not me! His team is the Riverdogs - cuteness! I was a little worried about the fact that he practices twice a week for at least an hour and a half, but it seems to be working out well. James helps out with the practices and games - so great to see my two big boys playing together. James is a great ball player and is passing that on to Aidan.
Aidan is busy adjusting to life as a first grader at Advantage Academy. His school is a charter school and does things a little differently than a regular public school. It has a much smaller feel to it and is sort of a cross between private and public school. He is thrilled to be in class with two kindergarten friends from First Baptist School. He has just started carpooling with his friend, Hope. They are a riot together!
Izzie and I have created "Robinson Preschool" so that she can have some learning time. That girl is as smart as a whip and will be reading in no time! She loves all the things we do while Aidan is at school. Some days it's less learning and more Barbie time(or shopping, or dolls...). Either way, we love our girly time.
Noah, or No-Man as he is affectionately called, is changing daily. He is cruising all over the house and is standing on his own. His favorite thing is playing trucks or cars. It is the most stinkin' cute thing EVER! He makes car noises and everything. He takes a nap in the morning so that Izzie and I can do our thing. I mostly love his precious grin. He totally lights up when he sees big brother or sister:)
By this afternoon, my house will be decked out in fall decor. And now I must go outside and peg something at the squirrels in my pecan tree. I hate them! They climb up there and eat all the pecans and drop them all over our vehicles. Cute and cuddly, I think NOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment