Saturday, March 27, 2010

Six years of mommyhood

Today was such a great day! We celebrated Aidans 6th birthday. Where has the time gone? I have been reflecting on how much my life has changed in six short years. I have had the indescribable privilige of become a mom three times over.

Today was a day about Aidan. We celebrated with a birthday party at the Fire Station followed by Nana and Papa coming to our house. Pictures and details about the party to follow. I'm exhausted right now...stayed up til 3am working on Aidans cake.

In honor of a very special little boy on a very special day:

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AIDAN AND OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS
1) His heart. He has such a sweet spirit and is so incredibly thoughtful. He has such love for his baby sister and brother!
2)His grin whether it is sheepish, silly, happy or all of the above. His laugh is even better.
3)That I can really talk to him about so many things. He is great to talk to.
4) He wants to be a superhero, but he is better than all of them put together. His superpower is his ability to love and care for others the way that he does.
5) That he can out-argue his dad!
6) The sounds he makes when he plays, especially when he is a Transformer.
7)When Aidan was little I always told him that he was my guy and he would tell me that I'm his guy. He still does and I love it.
8)His boundless energy. He can make Tigger look like a drag.
9)That God allowed me to be his mom.I feel so abundantly blessed.
10) I have so enjoyed watching Aidan grow and can't wait to see what the future holds for my little man.

Happy Birthday to my guy!!! I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment