Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm a slacker

I have not been very good at keeping up with this lately. Since my last post, we have had Spring Break. It was so wonderful having Aidan home for the week. We didn't do anything earth shattering, but still enjoyed very much.

Aidan and Isabelle got to go to Nana and Papa's for a sleepover with all of their cousins. Aidan was the only boy in a sea of girls! They were so excited to spend time with the "Campbell Ladies" as they are often called at our house - Autumn, Aubrey, and Annsley. We think they are pretty awesome! Of course they sneaked in a little Maddie time as well.

Papa taught Aidan how to fly his kite. It was Aidan's first experience with flying a kite and he was pleased as punch! It was adorable watching Aidan following Papa around. Dad was sporting his overalls and looking cute doing it. Silly boys!

Izzie was out feeding fish in her tutu. Fashion and fish go very well together! So precious! They had a blast:)

The rest of the week, we spent lots of time playing at the park, etc. It was nice to have time together!

We are gearing up for Aidan's 6th birthday party at the fire station. I have soooo much to do and never enough time. There's the cake, the favors, the food, and the list just goes on. He is so excited that tonight he could NOT go to sleep! He finally gave it up around 11:00. He is going to hate life tomorrow!

Izzie is having girly time tomorrow and a sleepover with Maddie. She says Maddie is her best friend. I love it - cousins and besties! I'm going to miss my little chatterbox!

Other interesting happenings in the Robinson house:
Today Buster finally caught and killed a squirrel. He has been gunning for one for months. He carried it around like a prize. Yes, I had to make him drop it so I could dispose of it. Ewww! As the wife of a FF, I have had to suck it up and handle some pretty *interesting* situations over the years.

Izzie informed me that the "squirrel died to heaben with the black fish". How cute is that? I could just sop her up with a biscuit she's that cute.

Aidan was giving attaboys to the squirrel-killing mutt. He is such a boy!

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment