The last two weeks I haven't blogged so here is the low down. Number one would be the primary reason for my hiatus.
1) Internet issues. We had to go back to high speed while the Fios issues were fixed. Whoever decided to call it high speed has VERY low standards.
2)Busy, Busy, BUSY!
3) Aidan told Izzie that she came from Mexico. Ha!
4)Izzie colored her legs and explained to me that she only wanted to have "Monster Legs". Pics to follow.
5)Sick. We have been sick with various illnesses. Brings new meaning to the phrase "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired".
6)We are starting our garden from seed this year. I am hopeful!
7)Planning a garage sale. Might just open my front door and welcome people to just take whatever. We have entirely too much stuff! If they will kindly leave anything that calls me mommy and one dog. Phoenix is the only one I care to keep. The other two can be bought for a great price. Nix that, they are FREE! Still don't want them? I'll pay you...REALLY!
8) I am working so hard on time management skills. I seriously lack them. I am also working diligently to organize my house. Now where did I put that child???
9)Praying for Lynsey. She just had another MRI and is having some tingling in one arm. No results yet.
Well, we had a fantastic day of playing at the park and I am WORN out. The above nine things are all that I can think of at this particular moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You make me laugh and smile! Good luck on the garage sale and I too should just let people in my house and take what they want but sadly I can't even give my stuff away!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you think weekend. Wished I was not so worn out and we could have chatted more!