NOT that anyone will read this but me, but I will ramble about my sweet life anyways. It's my blog and I can blog if I want to!
The run down on each of us:
James. Well, he works, comes home, and works again. The coming home and spending time with us is the part we like. That and the paycheck part are the cool parts. Fathers Day is coming up in a couple of days and my hat is off to James. He is an amazing, loving, playful dad. The kids and I took him out to eat and each child(other than Noah) told him what their favorite things to do with him are and the answers were so sweet. Aidan likes to wrestle and Izzie likes to play Barbies with him. Happy Fathers Day, Love!
Me: Hmmmm, I'm in the trenches of motherhood - what else can I say? I'm taking a break and enjoying a little of summer before moving on to the planning phase for school in the fall. While the planning seems very tedious, I love my job as both an educator and mother.
Aidan: Just went to the dentist today and needs lots of work. Yikes! Other than that, he is done with school for the year and I'm not sure who breathed a bigger sigh of relief, him or me. I passionately love homeschooling, but it is NOT for the faint of heart. Despite being given the choice to go back to "regular" school, he has zero desire to do so. He is doing well at reading, likes math, and LOVES science.
Izzie: What can I say about Her Majesty, Princess of Perfection? Well, she's pretty awesome for one thing. She is enjoying her summer INDOORS. Girlfriend does not do hot weather and bugs. Nope, dress up and Barbie's and "babies" in the comfort of her air conditioned home are just the thing for her. You know how you can tell if your daughter is a city girl at heart? It's when she wants to go "pick flowers" at Hobby Lobby. In other big Izzie news, she now sports beautifully pierced ears and will be entering Pre-K/Kindergarten in the fall. She is SO excited!
Noah: This child is hell on wheels. Seriously, how many things can one kid destroy in five minutes? Approximately 4,126 items. No kidding. He is so stinkin' cute while he does it though - all that unruly, Albert Einstein-esque blonde hair and half the time naked tush. He is strongly opposed to diapers and is one heck of a bruiser. I'm considering duct tape for the diaper! My favorite phrase of his is, "Bug Bug!" in place of Slug Bug when we're on the hunt for VW bugs. I could just squeeze him.
That's all she wrote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment