Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair cut on a hot summer day

That's what Izzie did today. Oh yes, she found the scissors and applied them directly to her hair. She thought she needed a cool summer mullet. Business in the front, party in the back! In all seriousness, it's not pretty. She cut her bangs and a little more about 1/8 inch from her scalp. I will now be doing a comb over on a three year old. It's a hot mess. Maybe if I sprinkle Miracle Gro on it, it will grow more quickly.

In other earth shattering Robinson family news, Noah has tooth number 6. Seriously, for a 7 month old, that's alot. He is so mobile now. He is all over the place and very active. God gave me a short break with Izzie. She was always a very good baby. She didn't sprint away from me or climb the shelves at Target(I use Target as an example because it's my fave). I love all of my people, even the ones that are attempting to "fly" off of the dining room table or stick some type of object in an electrical socket(kidding, they are child proof) or use the nearest object as a pretend gun. Dear Lord, please give me the energy to chase another little boy. Amen.

Just got back from the water park. Pretty sure that I'm sun-burned. Even Noah had a blast playing in the water. Aidan doesn't like to swim unless he has no less than a dozen flotation devices. He is so petrified of water and I'm not sure why. He just knows that he will drown if his face touches the water. Now for dinner...chicken caesar salad and bread. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment