Friday, July 16, 2010

Date Night

Not much to report these days, just the usual summer stuff. It's 546 degrees outside and I hate Texas summers. It's too hot to even move!

I made Izzie a superhero cape. Appliqued with her initial of course. She says that she is "Super Izzie", and I wholeheartedly agree. She finished her first ballet session this week. I am trying to get videos up, but haven't had the time yet. She is a graceful little thing and can't wait for more dance time. I am also trying to get a picture of the funniest face that she has started making. She crosses her eyes and scrunches her nose. I could sop her up with a biscuit! Seriously.

I was taken out on a date to Chili's and CVS by the MOST handsome 6 year old to walk the face of this earth. Ladies, back off - he's mine. Aidan was ever the gentleman. He opened the car door(nevermind the fact that he crawled all over me and stepped on various body parts trying to get to his seat) and the door at Chili's. So sweet. He ordered his 2nd favorite meal. Chips and ranch. He also had a corn dog, sans the outer part and fries also. I have never understood why he peels them. The outside is the best part! He just eats the weenie. Crazy boy. It was priceless getting to spend one on one time with my special guy. We talked about lots of things. Right now, Lynsey needing surgery number 7 is weighing heavily on me. He always seems to pick up on when I'm not my normal self. He and I are very connected in that sense. He is a very sensitive boy despite his outward wildness. We had a great time! Oh, and the gum...the kid loves his Trident Layers. And a big multi pack no less!

Noah is growing so FAST. It's not right. He is already pulling up on things, crawling and rolling around, and soooo proud of his five(will be six in about a day) teeth. Not every 7 month old can say that.

I am blessed with the best(and craziest)kids. In my humble opinion, of course.

Alright, it is almost 1 in the morning and I have soccer mom obligations that I will gladly be fulfilling at 7am. I am off to get 12 minutes of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment