Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some Beach, Somewhere

Aidan has informed me that he is mad at me and is running away to the beach. Oh, and he's taking his sister. When I asked him what beach he was going to he responded with an eye roll and a "Mom, the one in Wylie!". Of course, should've known that.

Aidan is not thrilled with the Supernanny style rules that we have just implemented. That child has got a mouth that doesn't quit. He could argue the paint off of a wall! He even sent Izzie in to ask me if I love him or not. Silly boy!

We are staying home and laying low today. I have the mother of all sinus infections and the kiddos have head colds. My poor baby boy is frustrated because he's so stuffy. He just cries and snorts and wants to snuggle. Love the snuggling part! This is hampering my efforts to bring some semblance of order to my house. I am positive that my house could be declared a disaster area by the President. Oh well, the world and the house can wait for another day.

My sweet Izzaroo is requesting chicken and dunklings. Now if I can just figure out how to go about making dunklings...

1 comment:

  1. Tell Aidan I wanna go too!
    How did the chicken and ducklings turn out? Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete