Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging Bandwagon

Well, it seems like everyone in the world has a blog now. Kind of a cliche I thought. So James and I deliberated about the topic and concluded that maybe it's not such a bad idea. If for no other reason than to have a record of what our daily life is like so we can pass these memories on to our children someday. I love the song "These Small Hours" by Rob Thomas - that is truly when life happens. So if you listen to the song(conveniently located at the bottom of this page), you will know where the blog title came from. And so, I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon.

Disclaimer: I am blog challenged! Fortunately, I have a hubby who was sweet enough to help me get this going.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I'm comment challenged I guess)
    Glad you jumped on! Excellent choice for the song also! I too love this song and who does not love Rob Thomas!
    Looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete